Friday 1 January 2016

Happy new year 2016


Hope it is everything you wish for, hope you have an amazing adventure in life, I hope you grow, love and do the things which make your heart sing and put a massive smile on your face. 

Over here at Dotty Delightful we have an exciting January to look forward to, we move to a new house after living in this one for 14 years, I will finally have a dedicated room that will be my studio, it will be big enough to have people over for holistic gatherings and dinner, I am very excited for this new chapter but also feeling weird about saying goodbye to the home we are in now, the home where my boys grew up, the home where I have always felt safe and grown and transformed in. 

I am going on an angel retreat in the Lakes (hoping the flooding will be gone - sending love to those affected) 

We are also going to see Nahko and medicine for the people, at Manchester academy, I discovered them last year and they are an amazing band who's lyrics fill you with warmth and hope for the future.

Hope you had a fabulous New years eve, we stayed home making plans, eating chocolate by the fire and saying goodbye to 2015 by reading through the jar of amazing things.


Love Dotty xx



No comments: