Monday 19 January 2015

New year, fresh start


 Happy new year gorgeous people, I have been so absorbed lately in learning and growing and I came to the conclusion that the handmade and vintage fairs are no longer suitable for me to organise, I have done it for 4 years and loved every minute of the events but it is really hard work, sometimes is very stressfull, I have shed many tears of frustration and got so worked up on lots of occasions so I had a long hard think, talked for hours with my lovely partner and realised it isn't for my highest good to carry on, so I have now moved onto something that has been on the backburner for years, my art. I adore drawing and painting and positivity quotes and have been doing these canvasses just for fun, they are al around our home bringing joy and love to our days.




I also found some drawers I got from Ikea years ago on top of my dresser so I did a 'delightful' makeover on them too, I bloody adore them!!


What is your favourite quote?
Have a wonderful week xx

No comments: