Tuesday 3 June 2014

Naked Wild and Free

 We have a new wonderful venture I would like to share with you, Naked Wild and Free! this is our new site, Google+, Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram. If you would like to follow in our new journey that would be amazing, we have so much to share with you and the world, I realised sewing and fairs are not enough for me, I feel after this year I will finish doing the fairs altogether, I want to concentrate on what we believe is our future and our passion and you could even say a life's calling. So here is a little bit about what we are doing and why xx



 We are dairy and gluten free, the grown ups don't eat meat or fish, the middle teen eats fish but not meat and the youngest eats organic meat and fish but not many veggies!, we have no chemicals, additives, preservatives in our food, body products or home. My oldest son now lives in a Buddhist centre and I have no say over anything he eats but guide him as best as I can to make good choices for his body and the environment.
So flip back about 5 years and my eldest son James was diagnosed with some kind of autism - they thought it was aspergers, ADD and dyspraxia. The doctor was rather vague about this diagnosis and to be honest not very helpful but she was quick to prescribe a ‘cure’ in the shape of Ritalin. I had already read about the effects of Ritalin and other medicines given to children with ADD and ADHD, I knew the outcome wasn’t good all types of side effects including death!

I didn’t want my child on this horrible mind numbing medication but also didn’t want to live with someone who flipped out, had major anger issues, was violent and had no sense of danger. So I did the only thing I could and researched other options, I was surprised how much there was out there to harm our minds and bodies, many of which are in our foods and all have been passed by the food agencies and government as perfectly fine to consume.


I was shocked, outraged and felt overwhelmed by it all. I spent hours, days and weeks on the Internet, reading books and researching all the different chemicals, additives, preservatives, E numbers, MSG, dairy, gluten, colours, flavourings, fillers, caffeine and much more.


I quickly realised it was not just my sons diet that had to change but the whole families diets and lifestyle. Thinking back to the start I know how hard it can be and how overwhelming it can feel, so I want to make the pure living journey more bearable for you. That's why we came up with Naked Wild and Free. Our passion to share the knowledge about living without toxic chemicals and being the best person you can be for your health, future and happiness is overwhelming and we want as many people as possible to know you don't have to live with disease, you don't have to be on loads of prescription drugs, you are allowed to be healthy and happy.


I'm in the middle of writing and Ebook about it and hope to have it finished and sent off into the world very soon - watch this space!! but for now if you can pop over to our new blog I will love you forever, we have only just gone live so its in it's infancy so bare with us whilst we fill it up.


Have a wonderful week xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I met Dotty a few months ago at one of her clean living workshops I have to say what an inspiration she is. I have begun my journey with her help and am feeling so much better for it. I would strongly recommend her workshop as they have changed my life. Thanks Dotty.

Unknown said...

I met Dotty a few months ago at one of her clean living workshops I have to say what an inspiration she is. I have begun my journey with her help and am feeling so much better for it. I would strongly recommend her workshop as they have changed my life. Thanks Dotty.