Sunday 15 June 2014

Roller derby, growing veg and food, food, food

Wow what a week, since getting the allotment 2 weeks ago we haven't stopped, it's a lovely place to be, really peaceful, full of wildlife and because its gated you feel like your in another world. 
We have tidied it up, still more to do as it was covered in weeds, started digging a pond and put a willow arch in and started a terracotta path. 

With all this extra exercise we have been eating loads! I'm loving banana and raspberry smoothies at the moment, they are so delicious and so easy to whizz up. Sometimes in a morning I add gluten free oats, vanilla, rice milk and maca powder. 
  
I also have been sewing and making things for a fair I attended today at a roller derby bout. It's the first time I have been to a bout and it was brilliant, our local team Blackpool roller coasters did really well and won, it was their first competition too so it was a great result. 

I still have some of these derby quote hearts left if you are a fan x

No comments: