Tuesday 2 February 2016

LOVEly cards - first studio make

First makes from the new studio are so cute, teeny, tiny valentines cards, perfect for popping into your wallet or purse!. I painted on textured handmade paper, which I love and then folded and decorated them, I love them loads.  Each one measures 15cm x 5.5cm when laid flat.

                                                                         The front

                                                                      The middle

                                                                         The back





                         This one is my favorite, the purple paint has tiny flecks of glitter in it.



                                                            Lovely for friends too






I really enjoyed creating something new in my studio and kept looking round thinking, wow, this is actually real, this is where I get to work! so blessed. What have you been making lately?

Love Dotty xx

No comments: