Tuesday 22 May 2012

Lovely day for the beach

In the gorgeous unusual sunshine we went to the beach, I've live in this seaside town of Blackpool for 36 years, when I was a kid we used to spend all summer on the beach but as I got older the visits dwindled and now we are lucky if we go twice a year. I'm guessing when you have something there you take it for granted really which is a massive shame because we had the nicest time. It was so relaxing listening to the noise of the sea and feeling the sun warm my face. At one point I even took my docs off and had a paddle, the water was so cold but really pleasant and refreshing. I would of loved to paddle more but with a bunkers puppy running round in circles and jumping up at me I thought it best not too, hope your having a fabulous week, make the most of the sun, this is probably our summer!!

No comments: