Sunday 22 April 2012

Lovely Badger

If your a regular reader of my blog you will know just over a month ago we rescued a puppy from the animal sanctuary, the first couple of weeks were hard settling in together but now I couldn't imagine life without him. He's the most loving dog, we have bonded really closely and he's like my shadow everywhere I go he's next to me. In the afternoon he cries if he's not picked up for a cuddle!! We have had a trip out to Brock bottom in my friends car and he was a perfect passenger, he slept most of the journey curled up on my knee(his favourite place to be). My youngest has started a paper round so me and badger go with him twice a day for walks and it's lovely to have chats with him ( my son not the dog!). I was being hard on myself booking in a craft fair to do every weekend and felt drained, when I made the decision to do them less often I felt relieved and have been able to relax and enjoy being a mum again. Hope your having a fabulous week xxx

No comments: