Wednesday 25 January 2012

my dreams and yours for 2012

It's already near the end of January and I really don't know where the time has gone too,it has flown by since Christmas and I'm sure the new years resolutions are becoming a distant memory and you have gone back to the normal routine of life, but wait remember that buzz, that promise of a new year filled with so many dreams and ideas, get that back right now, close your eyes and think of what YOU would like to achieve this year, what are YOUR dreams for the future, harness that amazing buzzy feeling and then get a pen and a piece of paper and write them down, go on I give you permission for 10 Min's of YOU time, put them all out there for the universe to answer them, they can be great and things you may not think you could do in a million years, they could be small, so tiny in fact you may think its silly to write them down, its not, these are YOUR dreams, and YOUR thoughts, so go for it, put whatever comes to mind, be free with your ideas, the more you write the easier it becomes to write more until suddenly you have filled a whole page with your dreams.



I did this last year after I printed off Goddess Leonie's workbook, it was such an inspiration to me, simply by filling it in made me open my eyes and see my true beauty and potential, this year it’s filled with over 100 pages of worksheets & a printable calendar to help you dream, manifest, set your intentions, plan & cultivate your amazing new year. It has help over 3000 ladies worldwide and it helped me too, I am sure it will help YOU along your journey, it will show you your full potential, how all your dreams can manifest by just asking the universe for them to come true.I love the way it has been lovingly handwritten and when you read it, it seems as tough it has been written personally for you.I also love Leonie's rainbow illustrations they make me smile and will make you feel happy. The workbook is perfect for you to print out, soak up the colours of the rainbow and get thoroughly inspired by.

I have lots of dreams for the year ahead, some are already coming true, some I'm sure will come to fruition soon and others may make me wait but I know in my heart that the journey I take getting to each one of them will be an amazing one:
1.I want to learn to swim
2.I want to organise a big craft and vintage fair
3.I want to ride in a hot air balloon
4.I want to plant and grow veg all year round (not have an empty gap after summer)
5.I want to paint more
6.I would love to go on holiday in Cornwall (thanks Clare)
7.I would like to inspire women to create
8.I would like a new pair of jeans that fit me well and make me feel confident
9.I would like to spend more time outside
10.I want to move to Portugal
11.I want a house with land to be self sufficient
12.I want the house to have solar panels and a stream running through the garden
13.I want to have my own craft room like the ones in the back of Mollie makes
14.I want to learn to take better photos
15. I want to go on more day trips with my boys
16. I want to learn Portuguese
17.I want to have a tea party just for the hell of it
18.I am going to give love and joy to as many people as I can
19. I will visit my mother more often
20.I will smile at stranger even if they think I'm crazy
21. I want to go to bed before midnight every night
22. I will be a kinder more gentle mum ( as long as I do number 21!)
23. I will expand my music tastes
24. I want to ride my tricycle on a long journey with a picnic in the basket
25.I will be more productive
26. I will not eat crisp sandwiches at night time as often as I do now
27. I want to decorate the kitchen
28. I will try and do more housework and enjoy it (pulls a face!)
29. I will blog more (yes I know I say it all the time but I mean it :)
30.I want a dog

I could sit here typing for ages but these are just a few of the things I want to achieve, what are yours? I would love it if you could write your own lists and send me the link to them in the comment box below, have a wonderful time writing them and do visit Leonie's page for some amazing free things and for inspiration she truly is a remarkable woman x

No comments: