Friday 1 October 2010

share the love

Sometimes I spend hours dreaming on the net at a life rather different to mine, not that I don't love what I have and that I'm blessed with 3 funny children but you know those times when you seek solace in shopping even if its virtual, or you imagine to be someone else who is wealthy enough to purchase whatever she desires without thinking of cost or consequence, well these are a small few of the sites that I go off into dreamland. I wanted to share them with you :
Serene and beautiful all in a luxurious website Gypsy Moon is well worth a visit, imagine gypsies and pirates in a romantic faraway embrace whilst dancing seductively to a jig.....
Check out these cakes, fabulous and amazing Let them eat cake is truly a cake lovers fantasy website

The magic cabin, totally lovely stuff for children, saved for the day I am blessed with a little girl called Lavender Isabella..........


Awesome home wares and clothes, for moments of dreaming about a penthouse studio apartment on the upper east side in another life as a single fashion designer living a life I could get accustomed to.........





Dreaming of being a great singer in a dimly lit bar, singing Downtown full belt and shimming my hips in this gorgeous little green number, the man on the front row gazing at me like I am the most exquisite thing he has ever seen.....


No comments: