Monday 23 November 2009

crafty update

Embellished bracelet cuffs....
Pretty lavender hearts......

Mr Star.....


embroidered felt brooches....




crochet rolls......



knitting rolls....





Love Cat and the two little Love Kittens......




Embroidered owl cushion....
All left over from the craft fair, I didn't get any photos of the stalls because to be honest they were all a bit "bitty", I wouldn't say crafty/handmade apart from me and a lady next to me who made beads and necklaces, she had a nice stall all lit up with fairy lights. The day was rainy, cold and very tedious, there was not many customers because I think lack of posters and signs outside and the windy day.
It wasn't all a washout though, a customer came back twice after collecting her daughter from home and she was very encouraging and lovely about my things, she cheered me up a lot. Also a lady who runs the farmers market at Fleetwood asked if I would like a stall there as they are also doing arts and crafts now as well as food, so I am looking forward to that, she said it was a busy day so fingers crossed more customers! That's on the 19th of Dec so very near to Christmas so I may pick up some handmade presents whilst I'm there.
Does any of you lovely readers make soy/beeswax candles and do you sell them? I would be very interested in buying some if so xx

No comments: