Thursday, 17 June 2010

going back to my childhood with the moomins

Moomins, oh how I love them even though my sisters called me little My after the naughty girl in it!! I stumbled across this shop and their moomin collection, my favourites are this so lovely holdall... this fab shopper bag, look at the lovely horse maiden and little red bows.....

this very awesome Little My purse - please note hubby I WANT ONE!!!!!.....
and also on my ever increasing wish list is this fantastic flask, ohh chilly park days, warm mittens and hot barley cup in this - bliss.


the prices are reasonable too, this online shop has loads of great stuff, please check it out but don't blame me if you waste the next 3 hours cooing over the stuff!!
Ive also found out their is a moomins movie coming out!! oh my stars and garters I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The Moomins bag is so much fun that I just had to buy one for myself! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Jan said...

I have just come here from ,Sarah's blog ,lovely to meet you (us Brits must stick together,so I have now clicked to follow you )I love the bag ,I am currently making bags myself ,but yours is so nice, no wonder Sarah as ordered one too ...love Jan xx